Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FML

For the past several weeks, I've been head over heels, school girl squealing excited about this concert that was coming up...and happened last night. At first, tickets were immediately sold out and I couldn't get my hands on any. Of course, they then added another night and just imagine how excited I became when I scored tix to that night. [I was literally jumping up and down in my seat at work, trying really hard to hold it in...Fail! haha] This band is one that I love, and they play fantastic shows.

This might as well have been me - just add more pink and make those papers concert tix.
On the other hand, something you need to know about me is I get Migraines. Big, Bad, Evil, Brain-exploding, Migraines.

My very first drawing in Paint!!!! Annah would be proud (shit, I hope!)
So, on the eve of my 2nd most favorite concert of the summer, for which I'd been really effing excited, .... I GOT A MIGRAINE!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Migraine coming after me.


Migraine effing got me. Damn that monster.


So that's a lil what it's like. A big evil monster coming at me with a hammer. And then add to that bullshit having to miss the show. Loud music is not amenable to big evil migraines. Nope nope nope. So, I've been pretty bummed about missing the show, needless to say.

So, that cute little excited girl up there has nothing to jump up and down for right now. So, she's saying "FML!" Don't worry, I'll think of something exciting soon, and then will share with you promptly.

SHOUT OUT to my THREE FOLLOWERS!! You guys rock! Love you guys more than peanut butter loves jelly! HAHAhahahahaha, I'm hiLARious, I know. (Or not, but don't tell me, k?)

5 comments:

  1. You're so cute. "But don't tell me, hmmkay?" LOL. Who was the band? I had a tension headache once that lasted two months. Then I quit my job and off it went. lol. Now the headache is new because I don't know how I'm going to pay my bills... and you can't quit those. They're a part of life. Oh the tragedy of it all. LMAO

    Sorry you had to miss the concert babes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counting Crows. *heavy sigh*. Oh well, there will be more (concerts, that is). I still get to see DMB at Wrigley Field soon.
    Sounds like your last job was uber stressful...but I'm glad you figured that shit out and got out before your head imploded. lol.
    As for the bills, man can I empathize. I'm learning to live without cable right now...beeeecause they shut it off. whoops! We should develop alter egos and run off somewhere where the bills will never find us. Europe? Canadia? Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisykins, your drawings are fab!! I haven't built up the courage to try some yet!!!
    Eughh! I get migranes also, always seems to be when I eat chocolate. Strange, like my body's way of telling me not to eat it else I'll get fat. Smart.
    Your blogs awesome, keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl for your support!!! I often compare drawing with microsoft paint to singing in the car/shower...no one has to know the result - that is, unless you publish it (or go on American Idol)! lmao. It's much easier than you think...the hardest part being having a steady hand with the mouse. Anyway, I digress...that's awful that you get migraines from Chocolate!!!! Like, DREADFULLY AWFUL! How do you do it?!?! Or, do you just eat chocolate and suffer the consequences? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisykins...I feel your pain. When I am stressed I get migraines. I am sorry you had to miss your show, that really stinks. Oh, I checked out omg.yahoo.com, now bookmarked in my favorites! I love me some gossip! Your drawing of the migraine monster ROCKED! I too have a blog check it out!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete