Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Friday-licious!

Best line of the day... "It's Friday-licious!" Thanks to my fellow work neighbor (can't take the cred for this one, it's all B!), cuz I'm for sure going to use this one again! lol

In honor of my recent CSA acquirements (fresh fruit, veggies and herbs), I plan on cooking lots of healthy and delicious food tonight so Friday-licious is more a propos than B knows.

Mmmmmm, veggies.....(Is it just me, or do many of these look quite phallic?!)

Holy crap, the cucumber that came with my veggies has GOT to be the biggest cucumber known to man (we're talking girth AND length folks)!! It is humongous!!

Record-setting cuke. Haha, Veggies are dirty!!. LOL

Is that not huge?! What would you do with such a beefy cucumber? ;) Keep it clean folks (alright fine, don't). Haha.

Runner-Up Line of the Day: Another fellow work neighbor just made me LOL, "I may be white, but I can fight." Hahahahahahahaha. Runner-Up, cuz Friday-licious still wins out.

Hope everyone else is having a Friday-licious day! Let me know about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment